ISEB is mainly devoted to the development of scientific knowledge, application and training in the fields of interdisciplinary approaches to better know the terrestrial and aquatic environments. The Gulf of Trieste has been the subject of intensive marine biogeochemical investigations for the last twenty years making it a scientifically relevant site for an ISEB22 meeting.
The Symposium will explore issues concerning aspects in the fields of environmental sciences, microbiology, chemistry, soil science, geoscience, limnology, ecology, marine and atmospheric sciences both from fundamental and applied perspectives. It consists of ten themes, which integrate these disciplines, and are inclusive of a wide range of research environments. We are sure that ISEB22 will deliver an excellent program and a great opportunity for you to interact with colleagues and friends.
We look forward to welcoming you to Slovenia.
Prof. dr. Jadran Faganeli
National Institute of Biology (NIB)
Marine Biological Station
Prof. dr. Nives Ogrinc
Jožef Stefan Institute (JSI)
Department of Environmental Sciences
Fraudulent Hotel Room Reservations Services from Exhibitor Housing Services (EHS) or similar
The registration and hotel booking is performed only through our official website.
In case of any suspicious offers and websites, please contact us before acting: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Marine and coastal environments – Special session: GMOS and GEOTRACES
- Surface and groundwater systems – Special session: GLOBAQUA
- Extreme environments: Cryosphere – sheets and glaciers, Caves, Hypersaline
- Climate change
- Microbial biogeochemistry
- Nanoparticles and colloids
- Isotopes in biogeochemical processes
- Biogeochemistry of pollutants
- Archeological biogeochemsitry